Happy Sunday, beautiful ladies!!!
So this is a totally quick and unplanned post but I wouldn’t’ve felt okay NOT letting you guys know that the already-affordable brand Boohoo is currently giving you an extra 50% off dresses and rompers with the code DRESSEDUP.
- This elegant full-skirted black midi dress (I love the little lace/crochet lines in the fabric! And the simple little sleeves too!)
- This bohemian paisley tassel midi dress
- This cobalt blue and white elephant print hankey-hem romper
- This ruffley mauve and pink chiffon bell-sleeve playsuit (dying over the little white pompoms!)
What I got in black ^^
My order total was ONLY SIXTY DOLLARS!!!!
Sixty bucks for FOUR super cute things you guys!!!! Including the first dress, which is formal enough to wear for the June 4th wedding I’m attending in Naples! (If it looks as good in person as online.) My runners up include:
- This beautiful black bodycon midi with flounce ruffle on top
- This adorable blue leaf-print off-the-shoulder playsuit
- This crisp white polka dotted culotte overall jumpsuit
- This sweet pink-and-red rose print chiffon maxi
I actually really regret not buying that last one…
Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great Sunday!!! The sale ends at midnight so hurry!
p.s. I used a totally random photo as the featured image just because I wanted to get this post up while you still have time to shop!
My top is Mango brand (old) and my shorts are from Target. I’m wearing my go-to nude lipstick (under $6!) with this Stila gloss in “Amaretto” (although I’m not finding that exact shade online anymore). I used my new Illuminating Palette Eclairage to bronze up my face a little. It’s super cheap but not bad for the price! Just a quick indoor pic Stephen snapped the night we celebrated my friend Grace’s engagement! 🙂
Other Cute Boohoo Dresses and Rompers On Sale